terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh. best record of the year? coldplay? sigh sigh sigh. clocks you say? tsk tsk..ok finally, sigh...im still sighing, overwhelmed with the results of the grammys..sigh.

anyways, hows everyone? suns not out on my side but am still living. tolkien inspires one to live even when one is cloaked in darkness. aragorn. frodo. mithradil? questionable but still inspiring. moms watching the telly and dads with me uncle settling family matters. im running a fever which has been on since sunday. strangely enough, after gym session. God knows why. mom says i dont drink enough water. dad just shakes his head and pampers me with attention. i like. :) anyways, its no biggie. im okay. tolkien continually inspires with his writing through the characters and the weather. sigh.

coldplay's trouble is playing in the background. wrote to my aunt on sunday. told her bout the week. was as always one of those days where your troubles are continually refreshed in your bloody mind and things suddenly seem worse than they really are. felt that way before? my sympathies go out to you. its excruciatingly painful. but not that bad as gym session. but as i said to myself, mind over matter. and suddenly as i was typing that, my fingers went berserk for some reason. ha. the mind does not agree with the heart, ay? dum dum..

bought a french movie from mph. thought it was a bad buy. was on impulse actually. the start of that excruciating weekend. so thought id go buy me something to cheer me up. ooh it did. it was nothing i expected. love the ending. think it was better than the ending of matrix revolution. im sorry wachowskis. but really. i think. well maybe, it was the same as matrix revltn's ending. one of those endings that leave you hanging and wanting for more. i love it. its called a la folie pas du tout. he loves me, he loves me not. about erotomania. did i get that right. dont know. but it was good. if youve watched it and think otherwise, do tell me. but one thing that irked me was loic's relationship with his wife and later, his children. perfect. irritatingly so. but hey, the movie didnt have to be completely depressing. so overall, i was pleased with the buy. 9.90. saved meself 10 bucks. stars audrey tautou and samuel le bihan who plays loic. tautou was convincing. her smile fooled me. thought she was good. anyways.

train's indefinitely is playing in the background. and after the pestering from my lovely and worried mother, i have the desperate need to go answer the call of nature. she had me drink lots of water. apparently to cool myself down. ha. ooh the pun. cool myself down. but shant do that here. im not wearing any pampers.

hallos to aishah, noraida, charmaine, puff, khairul, sammie boy, dibah and kak farzanah and whoever else whos reading this. take care now and God bless. till later, im going to the loo.