terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Monday, February 07, 2005

'my favourite things by john coltrane'

its eight in the morning and ive been up for near two hours now, before the sun rose. im under the covers typing this in my bedroom with the curtains drawn and yet the breeze manages to work its way through. nice. coltrane's with the sax now. and i was thinking besides the important things in life..i was thinking about my favourite things.

my favourite things, like yours, are of alot of things. and i can assure you that food is one of them. be it raw gung-ho japanese or sultry gdoily italian or slurpy badoily malay. and yes chocolate-- dark dark for me. id waste precious time divulging all my favourite things.

so i shall end here and continue to read this and everything else.

take care all.