terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Thursday, January 20, 2005

lets be honest here.

i am alone typing away, slowly as one has to consider what to write yes?

as i was saying before i had to explain myself,

i am alone typing away at coffee club in school, waiting for my dad on this thursday afternoon, i wonder how honest we've ever been with each other and especially so, to ourselves.

i do not know who reads this and so i'd always address a 'you' in my previous blogs to pretend to myself that i have somebody to address to, that someone is bothered to read someday.

anyways, yes, i wonder about how sincere we have been to ourselves and others.

i am chomping down chocolate biscuits shamelessly. the biscuits that pack extra calories because of the chocolate cream in between them.

i have caught myself on many occasions reprimanding myself for taking an extra bite into a chocolate cake that was just supposed to have been two bites. i have caught myself and i constantly catch myself doing so out of, out of....my expectations of myself, out of people's expectations of me.

point i am driving at is-- i really wanted to have that extra bite. there werent supposed to be just those pathetic two bites. i do not want to pretend to be curbing myself. i want that chocolate and i should be honest about it. especially so to myself.

yes. this is a lesson that one should have, no not lesson. this is an innate action. innate need. whatever the word. this is natural-- to satisfy oneself. to be happy.

so be honest and have that extra bite.

take care all.