terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Thursday, February 03, 2005

hear a sad song and my hand reaches for the remote. watch a bleeding character on tv and my feet walks me out of the room. read about an ungrateful protagonist and my teeth grits, biting that repugnant us.

* does 'us' sound familiar?
repeat after me: us, us, us, us, us...
hopefully youve caught it.

anyways, when situations like these happen-- sad song, bleeding man, ungrateful punk-- you have the power to do something about it. cut the power line, well not literally of course. just turn the radio off or change the station youre listening to. turn off the tv or you know, change channels. put down the book.

it would be near perfect if we could have such power in greater things but hey, we're only human and we still got a ceiling. last i checked its intact. im sure yours is as well.

a reminder for the ungrateful me and you.

you got a roof. be grateful.
youre breathing still. be grateful.
youre sick so that means youre alive. be grateful.
you can turn the power off. be grateful.

am i preaching cos if i am, please tell. i'd be grateful cos then i'd know that i can hear/read what you have to blast at me.

right.

take care all.