terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Thursday, September 01, 2005

'whirring by the ceiling fan'

who would have thought id be up at 1:11am of sept 1st eh? i sure wldnt...
anyways tmr's israk mikraj.
its encouraged for you to practise khir so in otherwise -
think, speak, act and be good
try anyways. it is afterall only an encouragement not a demand.

so..tmr tutorial's at ten and SJ is going to be there. then after amlit, we'll meet for the movie analysis shite. not that its shite cos Lord knows this very shite contributes to my grades, ceteris paribus, my future.
so after amlit, its dead again, again but without diana.....
i'll keep you updated dee!

and so..its still sept 1st but past 1:11am. the dvd finally works on dutzar.
o o !

introducing dutzar!

dutzar is my latpop. the typo is deliberate as its playful and less physical?

yes.
so dutzar's my latpop cos earlier tday i.e. 31st aug -
hayati/hay/yatz asked me what latpop's name is.

i was stumped.
i said it was 'my comp' and she took it as my asking her back 'my comp?'
and i reiterated 'my comp' again as i knew that i had said it without her understanding of it not having the punctuation '?'.
i think we continued this tennis match of 'my comp' and 'yes your comp('s name)?' for a bit when

i had to stop despite the fun i partook in the short but quick-to-mundane tennis match of words. and it was then people!
it was then- that very moment when i stopped fooling around with hayati/hay/yatz-
that was the very moment when latpop was named

dutzar

so right. dutzar and me going to sleep now. you have a happy israk mikraj.