terse somethings

tea tempestuous temperamental temporary tendentious tender tentative tempura tepid tasty t(d)electable terminal terse turmoil

Thursday, August 25, 2005

'palpitation by my heart'

and so there i was breathing heavily from a ridiculous realisation-
knocked the door and excused myself.
the heart thumping hard from the haste.
took my seat next to diana- nearly slumped into it before i caught myself with whatever grace i had left from the perspiration and heavy breathing-
SJ! directly opposite me! SJ!

SJ is whoa.......

my heart continued thumping hard. diana told me to calm down- i dont think at that moment she realised the hysteria going through me- SJ is whoa! goodness. its been ages since ive felt such a rush. philipino and spanish. SJ is whoa! whoa people! that doesnt happen often with me but dang...SJ is whoa! even ma-do is a looker but not this whoa! haiz.